Friday, November 27, 2009

012 Began Mil Adregen, Seriphos, and Symplex F

To visit blog home page and comment on this entry, click HERE.

November 27, 2009
012

Been really sick lately. My body doesn't do well with change and there's been some changes! Low blood sugar has been bothering me along with an abundance of histamine in my body (itchy, itchy!) and a general feeling of weakness has come over me. Your prayers are always appreciated!

1. November 10, 2009. Began using Mil Adregen per Dr. Neville's advice. By the next day, my husband and I realized it's not for me! Poor Roger. If anyone needs prayer, it's my husband. He is so good in caring for me though. What I experienced: brain fog, anxiety (like climbing the walls kind of anxiety!), iching and prickly skin, breathing problems, on edge, anger, crying, very alert, feeling ramped up and could run a marathon. Within fifteen minutes of taking one of the pills, this is how I felt. Took it for two days, called the doctor's office and they said to stop taking it, but to give it a try very slowly in a few days (not at 3 pills a day, but 1 a day). I did so, but it again didn't work out well. Same symptoms, but not as bad. Tried this for three days, then doctor said to quit and sent me Symplex F and Pregnenolone to try something different. Apparently this glandular support can be too much for some people as Clymer's website says, "Mil Adregen is our standard remedy for adrenal gland support. The only caveat is that it is such a potent remedy that some patients find they are sensitive to some components. For these we have other remedies, like Isocort and Adrenal Cortex Fractions."

2. November 16, 2009. Began Seriphos (All natural Phosphorylated Serine and Ethanolamine) to help with the anxiety and insomnia (still sleeping 4 - 6 hours interrupted each night. I think I would do okay if it was 6 hours straight!). Supposed to take 1 at 2pm, 5pm, 8pm, and bed, up to 8 a day though. Within a few days, I was up to the 8 pills a day. At the time of writing this, I am finding that 9 pills a day (every 1.5 hours from afternoon to bed plus one each time I wake in the middle of the night) helps with the anxiety and gives me a deeper sleep though not much more than 6 to 7 hours, interrupted. I also find that if too much cortisol and adrenaline starts up (giving a panic attack), if I take one or two every 15 minutes until I feel better, that gives some relief to my adrenal glands.

3. November 27, 2009. Began Symplex F made by Standard Process. This is extracts from bovine ovary, adrenal, pituitary, and thyroid glands. I started with one pill at 9am with meal. I have no idea how this is going to work out yet as I just took it fifteen minutes ago.

However this all works out and whether I get better or not, the Holy Spirit has given me this little gem to meditate on lately which is recorded in Matthew 11.28-30:

"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." - Jesus Christ

I wish I could say I believe that all the time and rest in it continually. I wish I could just "suck it up" and "pull up my bootstraps" too, but I'll tell ya, I would trade this hormonal illness with just about anything else. One adrenal patient was healed after a long time of going through this same stuff and after living a "normal" life for a while got breast cancer. She sighed in relief that it was only cancer and said she thought the doctor was going to tell her it was Chronic Fatigue Illness again. Yes, it's that bad to prefer cancer over this! Like she said, at least there's something you can do for cancer. (I realize people die of cancer all the time and no one is guaranteed to get better from cancer. I tell that story only to get across how severe CFS / Hypoadrenia is in comparison to such a horrific disease as cancer.)

My other blogs can be found HERE and HERE.
The original post for this daily diary began HERE.

Forgiven much,
Tamara Slack

0 comments: